Injured at Work
- An injury may occur over time with repetition, such as a stocker suffering back sprain from heavy lifting or an office worker being diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Contact our offices for a FREE consultation regarding claims or general information.
- We have two locations in California including the Antelope Valley (Lancaster) and Westlake Village.
- Se habla español. Bilingual employees at both locations for the convenience of our clients.
You May be Entitled to Receive Benefits
- Temporary disability benefits, permanent disability benefits, medical treatment benefits, and/or death benefits.
- Cases are handled on a contingency basis. You will owe us nothing unless we obtain compensation for you. We don’t get paid until you win.
- Our focus is a one-on-one personal care.
- Christine’s exceptional knowledge helps to maximum the amount of compensation you are entitled to.
- We build a relationship with you and invest ourselves in your case.
- See our Testimonial page for a better understanding how her past clients feel.
- Workers’ compensation is a valuable safety net for workers who suffer an injury.
- Employers are required by law to carry workers’ compensation insurance.
- There are strict time guidelines in which a claim would have to be brought. As a result, it is extremely important that an attorney be consulted in those types of cases.